Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A week in the life - Wednesday

Another day with guests, then some shopping for our trip to my father in law and now it's time for dinner and then to put the kids to bed before my husband and I get serious about packing. My biggest problem is that I would like to pack scrapbooking stuff to be able to finish up the album next week but I don't think that's possible.
I love the pdf sheets Ali shared on her blog! I fill them out and will includ them as they are in the album. I think I've decided on how to document every day but feel I need to try it out before I know if it's doable. I have plenty of pictures for each day (I've taken more then 100/day) but have not found much other fun stuff to include. I might ask the kids to contribute, I'm sure they will find all sorts of things to add.   









No comments:

Post a Comment